Thank you for your interest in applying to Elms College! If at any time you have questions regarding this application, please do not hesitate to contact the admission office at 1-800-255-3567. I also encourage you to contact us to schedule an admission interview as well as campus tour.
This application is for full-time undergraduate applicants only.
If you are seeking admission as a part-time, graduate, or post-bac pre-med student, please contact the office of Continuing Education and Graduate Studies by calling 413-265-2445 for the appropriate application.
If you are interesting in applying as a nursing candidate for the fall 2013 semester, please note:
The Nursing Program is currently closed and we are no longer accepting applications.
We are also not accepting transfer NURSING applicants for the spring semester
We wish you the best of luck as you look to continue your education and we look forward to working with you throughout the process.
Joseph P. Wagner
Director of Admission
Last updated: 4/23/2013 5:39AM PST
After reading the instructions, please fill out the online application as thoroughly as possible.
When you are finished, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the last page of the application or on the left column of any application screen.
Print and return the application agreement statement with your nonrefundable $30 application fee (payable to Elms College) to the address on the right.
To apply for first-year admission, students must submit the following materials:
- Official secondary school transcript of first three years plus first quarter grades of senior year or official GED scores.
- SAT or ACT scores. Our College Board number is 3283.
- Two letters of recommendation. One from a guidance counselor and one from a teacher.
- An interview is recommended.
To apply for transfer admission, students must submit the following materials:
- Official transcripts from high school or official GED scores.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- One letter of recommendation (preferably academic).
- An interview with the Elms College transfer counselor is required.
To apply for international admission, students must submit in addition to the items listed above, the following:
- A completed Elms College Documentation of Financial Support, officially certified.
- A bank reference with U.S. dollar figures that verifies the student's, the student's family and/or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend Elms College. The reference should be officially certified and signed by a bank official.
- All secondary school and university transcripts must be certified and notarized showing courses completed and grades received, including an explanation of the grading system. University transcripts must include descriptions of each course or subject. Transcripts from non-English speaking countries must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The reporting code number for Elms College is 3283.